Sunday, July 25, 2010

It seems easy

2 weeks have passed since the air was cleared and life has been pretty darn good. you know how when one looks back at whatever that has happened and realized that hey.. maybe everything happened for a reason. Every single event that has happened so far, major or minor, are certainly building blocks that will lead to something eventually. like how i always pray for success in my career, my love life and all. maybe the one above or the almighty is putting me through all these to make me a stronger person. to be frank, i now am thankful for whatever that has happened. i have been able to see people in a different light because no one was made the same.

very grateful for my friends, my brothers who have been there for me when things got a bit rough. friends are definitely forever. i am proud to declare that i have moved on,have you?

cheers,
andy

No comments:

Post a Comment